Full-time in home private chef for a position based in Charlotte, NC.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Creating daily tasty and healthy, fresh meals for 2 & sometimes more, with notice
- Weekly collaborative menu planning
- Procuring all kitchen supplies, including groceries and any other item as needed; maintaining detailed inventory lists
- Sanitation and organization of the kitchen (refrigerator, pantries, drawers, etc.), including post-event clean up
- Source various markets and organic farms for fresh vegetables.
- Work with other household staff while principal entertains other guest.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience working as Private Chef
- Excellent references from both current and previous employers
- Must be hands on with good attitude, high energy, and strong work ethic
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent cooking skills with ability to prepare and serve daily meals and parties, etc.
- Must be able to work six-seven days a week and be flexible to work overtime (you will be busier during season)
- Salary and benefits negotiable.