Domestic Couple Or Butler Household Manager – Georgia
Location: Boston, Georgia and Vicinity
Salary: Depends on Experience (“DOE”)
Job Title: Domestic Couple or Butler Household Manager
Principal will assist with housing.
There is a main house and 2 other guest homes on the property
Property manager,Outdoor wildlife staff, the principal will be bringing their staff from their other properties when they come to the plantation (housekeepers, chefs, etc).
Private Family seeks experienced Domestic Couple to maintain their Residences as well as assist the family with service and accommodations as needed. Responsibilities include. but are not limited to:
Working alongside additional domestic staff
Liaising with and overseeing vendors and contractors
Provide hands-on housekeeping including all aspects of general and deep cleaning: laundry and ironing, cleaning of kitchen, bath, and living areas, laundry, organization of closets, pantries, etc.
Organizing and restocking of principals’ personals items, toiletries, etc.
Packing and unpacking for family with system set in place
Maintain home for guest readiness at all times
Assisting Chefs in the kitchen and serving daily meals as well as parties and events
Assist with airport drop-offs / pick-ups, including assisting with luggage up to 50lbs
Fine vehicle care; including service scheduling and insurance upkeep
Driving family to appointments and engagements
General handyman services and facilities / home maintenance tasks
Maintaining household inventories; supply procurement including grocery shopping
Maintaining complete indoor and outdoor appearance of the home
Track and administer homeopathic pills and vitamins on schedule
Assisting with pet care as needed (small pets)
Handling special requests and related duties as needed
Travel with the family to additional residences / alternate destinations as needed
This is a full-time position. Flexibility to work overtime as needed is required. Salary , Health, dental, eye, 401K, bonus etc.
At least 5 years of related experience each working in a Private Estate
Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
Experience supervising household staff and working with service staff and other outside vendors
Ability to work independently as well as with a team, “hands on” as necessary
Excellent references from both current and previous employers
Ability to serve meals, events and dinners as needed
Ability to manage wait staff and chefs
Demonstrate an understanding of complex physical house systems (lighting, heating and cooling, security)
Working knowledge of all areas of property maintenance; initiative in tackling home projects hands-on
Must love pets (no allergies)
Calm, even-keel temperament; not easily stressed
Friendly and outgoing personality; can get along with all personalities
Extremely detail oriented; problem solver
Flexible scheduling with flexibility to work overtime, weekends and holidays as needed
Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
Valid passport and flexibility to travel with the family as needed
Legally able to work in the United States
Hands-on Couple Position – St. Louis MO
Couple in their 80’s are looking for a full time hands on couple to care for their large home in Ladue MO. Daily cleaning of the home, bathroom area, vacuuming, making beds, dusting, etc. There are some cooking duties, shopping, errands, driving the couple when needed, etc.
Very nice housing (very spacious garage apt.) Nice salary
Ranch Managers (Couple Position)
|WANTED: Ranch Managers for Private Ranch
Private family retreat in a beautiful area of northern California is seeking a support couple to assist in daily operations of 20,000+ acre ranch. This is a live-on site position. This position is not considered entry level. Experience is required.
The compound consists of: 3 employee homes, a 4 bedroom bunkhouse (used primarily for subs and workers that are on the property for several days), an office, Main House, Guest House, Lake (guest) House, six guest suites, and an over flow trailer for workers here for special projects. Other buildings include a laundry/pool house, firehouse, butcher shop, several outbuildings for farming resources, kennels, a green house, a mechanic’s shop, woodshop, a very large horse barn and riding arena, three garages, a gym, equipment sheds, and several metal buildings that house personal collections of the owner.There is a support couple on-site who assist the Ranch Managers in daily duties and ranch coverage.
The primary focus of the Ranch is a retreat for the family. There are several exotics that live on the property and the Ranch provides habitat for local Deer, Turkey, and Elk herds. While we are not considered a production ranch, we also put up hay for 150+ head of cattle. Other responsibilities of the Ranch Managers include: guest services for the family and their guests when in residence. Must be hands-on, self-starters, mechanically inclined, have haying, fencing, irrigation, farm equipment experience and other duties relating to successful ranch management. Horseback riding ability is essential, draft horse experience helpful. Personable, ability to work alongside (and with) others, basic written and oral communication skills, computer literate. Must have a California Driver’s License; housing and utilities provided. Housekeeping is also a large part of this role. The homes are maintained in a guest ready state at all times. Meal service is provided upon request. While our meals are not gourmet, we do strive for better than average on the food. We maintain a fleet of heavy equipment. The Ranch Managers are also responsible for managing and oversight of 2 cowboys who maintain the cattle and do other ranch hand duties such as mending fences, maintaining water troughs, haying, etc. Basic mechanical skills are required for routine maintenance; any skills above basic are appreciated and considered a plus. General ranch experience should include: experience with haying, irrigating, planting, water conservation and some basic carpentry skills, and must be mechanically inclined.
SALARY and BENEFITS: Salary is competitive and depends on experience. A ranch phone is included and used for ranch business only. Worker’s Compensation covers injuries that are work related.
|Education, training, experience:
|REQUIREMENTS: Ranching at this level is not a job, but a LIFESTYLE. If you are not passionate about this type of work, please do not apply. You must be comfortable living in a remote area. NOT suitable for couples with children. We are over an hour from town and the school buses do not come on this road. A dog is ok, but they will not be allowed to run free here. Your dog must remain in a kennel when you are not at home with them. Excellent communication skills required. We are very isolated and must depend on each other to get the job done.
Family of 3 is looking for a full-time Housekeeper/Cook for their 6,500 square foot home in Williamsport, PA (North of Harrisburg, PA).
This is a new house but the family is laid back. Housekeeping, making beds, laundry, cooking meals (mostly dinner), errands, grocery shopping, taking cars in to be serviced, etc. The family does some entertaining.
This is a full-time /live-out position.
This position will pay from $60,00 to $75,000. With possible health benefits.
Princeton, NJ – Couple position
DOMESTIC LIVE-ON COUPLE
Princeton, New Jersey
Family of 4 (Couple in their late 40’s and 2 boys ages 10 and 11).
- 7,000 square foot home that sits on about 2 acres in a nice neighborhood in the city of Princeton. There is also an 11,000 square 2nd home in Far Hills, NJ and a 3,400 square foot rental home about 45 min outside Princeton.
Outside contractors (landscapers, etc.)
DUTIES: The Couple is responsible, as a team, to ensure overall smooth operations of the residence. This position demands that you embrace technology and the systems in the home. Duties include:
- Menu planning with input from the home owner when they are in residence including meal preparation and service
- Hands on housekeeping functions in the residence including cleaning, laundry, ironing, food shopping and cooking (About 3 times a week).
- Occasional watching the children. (more like monitoring while the Mr. and Mrs. are out for the night.
- Care and management of the home including grounds maintenance and some gardening with the help from a lawn service
- Cleaning of windows, doors railings and outdoor furniture
- Keep tennis court blown off
- Power washing driveway and patios
- Knowledge of sprinkler systems
- Pool care
- Driving – airport pick-ups/drop offs and house related driving-shopping, errands etc. Occasionally you will drive Mr. M to New York city and back.
- Vehicle care – gas and wash cars prior to principals and family visits. Coordinate with principal regarding automobile problems and scheduling of service.
- Oversee all outside contractors and to form a relationship with them.
- Begin to create a household manual that will include telephone numbers, serial numbers, special codes, information on equipment and appliance .etc. In this manual you will create weekly, monthly, yearly, check lists.
- Other duties and errands as would complement the position or as requested by principal
- Related experience in a similar position with specific experience working as a couple in a private home setting. Strong housekeeping skills along with the ability to prioritize and adjust to fit the variable changing needs of the Principal
- Detail Oriented and Positive attitude
- Courteous, discreet, honest and responsible character
- No smoking or heavy drinking
- No pets
- Good credit standing and valid driver’s license
- Appropriate attire but no uniforms required
HOURS OF SERVICE
- This is a Monday through Friday position with weekends off. There will be evening and weekend expectation with regards to social functions and other events.
COMPENSATION AND TERMS
- Salary commensurate with experience, in line with current trends in the profession and salary history of the candidates
- There will be a Health insurance stipend
- Accommodations – free board in a 1/2-bedroom apartment on property. Principles pay all utilities
- Two weeks’ vacation at the mutual convenience of both parties
Recovery Coach/Companion/Case Manager
The Robert Hanselman Domestic Agency is pleased to announce it’s sister company The In-House-Group.com.
We are looking for Recovery Specialist / Recovery Coaches/Recovery Companions and Case Managers to work “in the home” of clients that are choosing to recover from their addictions in the privacy of their own homes.
Please visit our new website and take a look at what we are all about. If you have experience working in a home and are looking for work in between positions this may to a great alternative for you.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to call us 404-600-5201. We will be happy to talk about our new project with you.